Our team has the wealth of experience needed to help you to determine what equipment you need, and how best to situate it within the business technology environment.
Print Hardware Consulting
Our team will help you to determine what equipment you need, and how best to situate it within the business technology environment. Drawing on that experience, we have a range of cost per copy servicing, hardware purchase or leasing options, and service agreement options we will tailor to the needs of your organisation.
Print Software Consulting
Our print software solutions are simple, low-cost software applications that let you take control and manage your printer fleet. The aim of this software is to improve business processes, eliminate waste, encourage responsible print behaviour, improve security and make users and departments accountable for their print usage.
Some recommended solutions
Papercut is a software that enables fully featured print and copy control, that enables tracking to control print behaviour, allows you to print securely and eliminates paper waste. Make it easy to manage your devices without the complexity.
- Securely release prints from any device
- Prevents wastage
- Authentication methods: access cards, PIN codes.
- Control the way that users print through print policies and set user quotas.
- Allocate printing costs to user, device, department or client level.
- Analyse printing use and produce reports to spot inefficiencies, wastage or equipment abuse.
Ricoh Cumo-nect Office
Ricoh Cumo-nect is a cloud based platform resulting in it not requiring complex on site installation or any hidden costs. Management of the apps and devices is also made easy by the intuitive user tool.
Ricoh Cumo-nect Office offers a suite of cloud-based functionalities that provides authentication, mobile printing and scanning, basic device management, and reporting for Small to Medium Businesses.
- Connect the devices to OneDrive, Google Drive, Box and DropBox and automate everyday workflows by document digitisation. Get more from your MFDs.
- Secure serverless pull printing not only reduces wasted prints and print costs but also allows users to print both efficiency and flexibly. Print jobs can be submitted from anywhere and to any device including by smart phones.
Secure Document Privacy
- Standard authentication features allow only authorised users to access devices and app helping to protect sensitive information. Choose a preferred authentication method including card, pin, user name and others.
Remote Monitoring and Management
- Know the status of your print fleet and view device counters with device management tools remotely. Understand how your devices are being used with utilisation reporting features.